2209 Bryant St
- Luminous top floor condo in a 2-unit building
- 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths plus bonus finished rooms down
- Welcoming sky-lit entry floods the home with wonderful light
- Comfortable living room with wood burning fireplace can be used as 3rd bedroom
- Striking, open dining room is perfect for hosting dinner parties
- Prepare a gourmet meal in the expansive sky-lit kitchen with center island, quartz counters & recessed lighting
- Kitchen opens to a bright dining area with direct access to the private deck
- Sleek refinished walls and high ceilings with decorative medallions
- Fabulous contemporary lighting and custom window treatments
- In-laid hardwood floors and classic wainscoting
- Sky-lit full bathroom features double sinks and soaking tub
- New half bath off the dining room enjoys modern finishes
- Enjoy your morning cup of coffee out on the private rear deck!
- BBQ off the private terrace with a beautiful view of the back garden and Potrero Hill
- Huge, shared flat yard with apple & fig trees and gardening beds
- Renovated bonus space off the yard – wonderful flex space with wet bar can be used as family room, home office or artist studio
- One car garage parking (tandem) and storage
- New shared washer/dryer in the garage & newer roof
- Front exterior scheduled for re-painting in October
- HOA dues only $225/month
- 95 Walk Score - Stroll to many restaurants, cafes and parks
- 96 Bike Score and great commuter location -- easy access to public trans, high tech shuttles & freeways!
Welcome to 2209 Bryant Street, a luminous top floor condo with modern finishes in the Mission’s popular 20th St. corridor. This special home offers a flexible floor plan you can enjoy with two or three bedrooms. Lovingly remodeled by its architect and lighting designer owners, this contemporary residence features sleek, refinished walls and high ceilings with decorative medallions, in-laid hardwood floors, newer windows and fabulous lighting throughout!
At the top of the front stairs, the welcoming sky-lit entry floods the home with wonderful light. Feel right at home in the sunny living room with wood burning fireplace open to the spacious and striking dining room – the perfect place for entertaining guests for dinner parties. Closing the pocket doors makes the living room an ideal flex space for hosting overnight guests.
Prepare a gourmet meal in the expansive gourmet kitchen with large sky light. This sunny space enjoys a large center island and breakfast bar, new quartz counters, recessed LED lighting, abundant cabinets and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen also opens to the light-filled dining area with newer windows and easy access to a walkout deck and shared yard with fruit trees and garden beds – the perfect place for barbecuing and enjoying a sunny afternoon!
Both bathrooms enjoy modern finishes. The spacious, full bathroom features a vaulted ceiling with skylight, double sinks and a soaking tub! The new stylish half-bath is situated off the dining room and boasts contemporary wall tiles and custom sink.
Past the private deck and down the stairs to the ground level, there are also two renovated bonus rooms (exclusively used by this unit) off the yard with fresh finishes, built-in closets and wet-bar. Take advantage of this extra space as a family room, home office or artist studio. The shared 2-car garage features 1 car-tandem parking for this unit, brand new shared washer/dryer and great storage space. In October, the front exterior is scheduled to be painted (paid for by the current owners and HOA partners).
This is a fantastic location within close walking distance of shopping, restaurants, cafes and parks. Stroll to Flour and Water, Universal Café, El Metate, Salumeria, Farmhouse Thai, Tartine Bakery, Central Kitchen, Trick Dog, Slow Club, Coffee Bar, Sight Class Coffee and Blowfish Sushi, among many others! It also enjoys a 96 Bike-Score plus easy access to public transportation, corporate shuttles and 101/280 freeways.